Principles of personal data processing and protectionThese principles of personal data processing and protection („Principles“) represent the basic concept by which OPaLL-AGRI, s.r.o., Hertice 7, 747 55 Dolní Životice, IČO: 253 69 296 (“Company”) is managed in collecting and processing of personal data. This policy implements the rights and obligations of the Company arising in particular from the following generally binding legal regulations:
- Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) ("GDPR") );
- Act No. 480/2004 Coll., On Certain Information Society Services and on Amendments to Certain Acts (Act on Certain Information Society Services), as amended (“Act on Certain Information Society Services”); and
- Act No. 127/2005 Coll., On Electronic Communications and on Amendments to Certain Related Acts (the Electronic Communications Act), as amended (the “Electronic Communications Act”).
These Principles apply to all persons visiting the Company's website www.opall-agri.cz (the "Website"), regardless of whether they are in a contractual relationship with the Company or not.
What is personal dataAccording to the GDPR, personal data means all information about identifiable natural person (not a juridical person). In principle, therefore, it is any information that, either alone or in combination with other information, can be used to identify a specific natural person ("Personal Data").
What personal data does the company process
Personal information that you provide to the Company yourself Such a Personal Data is data that you provide in a completed registration, order or other form, or that you communicate to the Company via e-mail, telephone, fax or other similar device. You can also provide personal information to the Company [during competitions], [by entering a product or service review], [by booking a training] or [by sending a general question]. These are, in particular, name, surname, correspondence address, e-mail address, telephone number, bank account details, details of the chosen payment method, etc.
The Company can collect following personal data:
The above Personal Data will be processed by the Company for the purpose of:
- providing the service, product or information you have interest in, if you are an existing customer also providing information about other services or products similar to those that were the subject of your previous purchase;
- if you are a new customer, the Company will send you business communications and offers of products and services, only if you have given your explicit approval to the Company;
- assessment and evaluation of your job application.
Personal data that the Company collects by itself:The Company may collect certain information necessary to ensure the proper and convenient working of the Website, while you visiting our Website. Such information includes Internet Protocol (IP) information associated with connecting your computer to the Internet, your registration information, browser type and version, time zone settings, browser plug-ins, information about your visit, including a valid Uniform Resource Locator (URL), way to and from the Website (including date and time), products you have viewed or searched for, response times, download errors, length of visits to certain sites, information on interaction when visiting sites (such as scrolling, clicking and mouse placement), or way to leave the page.
The Company uses this personal information to manage and improve the Website and for the purpose of ensuring internal operations, including problem solving, data analysis, testing, research, statistical purposes and recording the frequency of previews. This Personal Information may also be used to measure the effectiveness of advertising and to provide relevant advertising.
Providing of personal dataPersonal information, which are collect by the Company may be transferred [within the group, meaning the Company's related parties;] and third parties ("Processors") who assist the Company in fulfilling its contractual obligations by providing certain services (e.g. service delivery). The Company transfers Personal Data only to those processors who provide guarantees of a sufficient level of security for your Personal Data and process this Personal Data exclusively on the basis of a GDPR.
In this sense, the Company may transfer Personal Data to the following Processors:
- external collaborators and suppliers in order to fulfill the Company's contractual obligation;
- payment service providers and payment processors in order to ensure the transfer of funds and the execution of payment transactions;
- providers of postal and delivery services for the purpose of delivering products or services offered by the Company;
- Website Administrators
Means of personal data protectionIn order to protect and minimize the risk of unauthorized access to Personal Data, the Company has taken organizational and technical measures.
These measures include:
- organizational restrictions narrowing the circle of persons authorized to come into contact with Personal Data;
- and technical security of the Company's servers and Websites against unauthorized manipulation.
Persons who come into contact with Personal Data are informed of the principles of personal data protection and are bound by confidentiality during their processing.
Duration of keeping of Personal DataThe Company retains Personal Data only for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of its contractual obligations and for the fulfillment of the obligations arising for the Company from the relevant legal regulations. Personal data that is processed on the basis of your consent is kept by the Company only for the duration of the purpose for which the consent was granted.
After the expiration of the legal reason on the basis of which your Personal Data is processed, the Company will destroy this Personal Data and all its existing copies.
CookiesThe Company uses so-called cookies in the operation of its Website, which are small text files ("Cookies") that are sent from the Company's server to your browser and are sent back to the Company's server when you visit the Website again. In this way, Cookies enable the Company to recognize your browser, remember information about your previous activity on the Website, and thus adapt the content of the Website to your needs.
The company uses the following types of cookies:
- First-party cookies, which enable the basic operation and functionality of the Website, and without which the content of the Website could not be displayed correctly;
- technical cookies, which allow you to analyze the use of the Website, ensure secure login, remember the process of filling out your order, save registration data and the contents of the shopping cart
- advertising Cookies, which allow you to display targeted advertising, share Websites on social networks or insert comments on products.
Cookies can be deleted using your browser settings. It can also be set so that cookies are not saved automatically. However, if you block, disable or otherwise reject certain Cookies, the Website may not be displayed correctly or it will not be possible to use certain services or functions of the Website.
Rights of data subjectsIn connection with the processing of your Personal Data by the Company, you have the following regulations for the protection of Personal Data guaranteed rights:
- the right to call off consent to the processing of Personal Data if the processing is based on it;
- the right to request access to Personal Data and information about which of your Personal Data is processed by the Company;
- the right to correct inaccurate Personal Data and, if necessary, to supplement incomplete Personal Data;
- the right to delete the processed Personal Data;
- the right to restrict the processing of Personal Data;
- the right to obtain the Personal Data you have provided to the Company in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to pass such data on to another person;
- the right to be informed about violation of personal data security;
- the right to object to the processing of Personal Data; and
- the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, i.e. with the Office for Personal Data Protection, at the address of Lt. Col. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, or a data box to the address qkbaa2n.
The above rights and any complaints may be exercised with the Company, as a data controller, in writing at the address below or via e-mail to the e-mail address info%at%opall-agri.cz.
Hertice 7, 747 55 Dolní Životice
These Principles are valid and effective from 25 May 2018.